I realized sometime over the last couple of weeks that I am going to have five children living in four different times zones across America. Jenelle and Jeff left last month to live in Maryland for her Physician's Assistant program. Justin and Talia will soon be going out to live in Indiana. He landed a contracted research position at Purdue University and Talia was, just last week, offered a great job there as well. Jordan and Becca & kids are in Utah, and Jensen and Jenna are in Oregon - for now at least. Jensen is currently in Idaho for Army National Guard Drills for the rest of June and into July.
It's going to be as confusing as ever to calculate what time of the day or night it is when I make phone or text. But it's worth it! I love hearing my children's' and grand-kids' voices and what they're up to and how things are going for them. Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern, any time is a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment