I hope this morning's post didn't freak anyone out too much. I WAS feeling really lousy and admittedly a little hopeless.
After I published that post, I continued the detox'ing methods I mentioned. I was sweating like crazy and must have looked pretty pathetic. Soon after all of that, I had a nice conversation with Jensen and ate some lunch. I suddenly realized I wasn't feeling like I was doomed to spend the rest of the day on the couch!
I actually took a shower, got dressed and feel half human again! I have more energy today than I have had any day since last Saturday!
I'm thinking it's no coincidink! Whatever has made the difference, I'm just really grateful.
I keep thinking of the title line of that song by Herman's Hermits - "Something tells me I'm into something good"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZs6QYFxEJE
I'm so glad your day improved!
ReplyDeleteGood, you deserve something good
ReplyDelete