Friday, April 17, 2009

Another cute shot!


I love that Becca and all of her sisters have blogs - I can go and rip the photos from their sites and paste them into my own blog! It looks like I'm around him all of the time with as many pics that I have of him, but I'm really not. Becca, Jordan and Micah WILL be staying with us for several weeks over the summer, so fair warning - when I get my own camera in on the action - WATCH OUT! You won't know what hit my blog there will be so many pix!

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you always make me laugh! What a totally ADORABLE grandson you have!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh! if Mama T is reading my blog I better watch what I'm posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it, Suzy! I am the blog Buster! Post any cute pics of my grandson and you are BUSTED! But then again, I'm the one committing the crime of stealing the pic in the first place, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you make micah look so cute on this blog! he's got such a great oma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, who is that talented photographer? Thanks for letting me comment!

    ReplyDelete